15 oct. 2012

Picklebarrel d'Octobre + Freebie

"Seek your Intuition" ce sont mes nouveaux produits pour la promotion Picklebarrel d'Octobre
qui se déroule du 15 au 17 Octobre
Acheter ces produits à
seulement 1$ chacun!


"Seek your Intuition" i'ts my new products for the Picklebarrel promotion from 15 to 17 October
grab there products,
only $1 eatch!






J'ai également un Freebie la QP de ma page que voici (1clic sur l'aperçu pour le chargement)
 I have a freebie to, on quick page of my page (1 clic on preview for downloading)







Venez jouer avec moi sur le forum Pickleberrypop, j'y annime le challenge Picklebarrel de ce mois-ci.

Comme playing with me on the Pickleberrypop forum, Picklebarrel challenge.






1 commentaire:

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 15, 2012. Thanks again.